Digital Artworker & Large Format Production
Are you a talented, dedicated, and pro-active person who is confident in artwork and pre-press production? If so, then this is a brilliant opportunity for you to join our small team and get involved. We require a digital artworker and from a solid print production background with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role to join our team. Experience in large format would be an advantage.
What you’ll do:
- You will be working on a wide selection of printed material creating print ready artwork for our blue chip customers.
- You will also work on branded communication which follow strict corporate guidelines when necessary.
- Working to create polished finished artwork for press, print and large scale graphics
- Responsible for adapting, resizing, reworking artwork to specs supplied across multiple deliverables and creating cutter guides when required
- Flight-checking artwork, packaging final files and preparing print-ready PDFs
- Producing work on our large format production machine.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in a similar role
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understand and work within our customers brand guidelines to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Understand colour management profiling in the print production process, from design to print ready artwork
- Work under own initiative and be comfortable working as part of a team as well as working on projects alongside other team members
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- A desire to continue learning and developing skills
- A tidy, logical approach to file storage is essential – following our storage structure and interpreting it logically is essential
Salary 27k-30k depending on experience
To apply please send your cv to email@example.com